Precautions You Should Take
- Stay home when you are not feeling well.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds
- Maintain at least 6-ft distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, mouth
- Wear a mask in public
- Clean frequently touched surfaces
- Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19
Happy Ears Hearing Center COVID-19 Safety Protocols
As an additional way to protect our patients and staff, we are observing specific protocols to minimize the chance of staff and patient exposure to COVID-19.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
If you have recently traveled outside of Arizona in the last 14 days, had a fever or symptoms of lower respiratory illness, such as cough or shortness of breath, have had close contact with any person who has been confirmed positive with COVID-19, or have been in contact with any healthcare worker who has recently been working directly with COVID-19 patients, we recommend postponing your appointment and waiting two additional weeks before having you come to our office.
AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- If possible, wear a mask to your appointment
- Please remain in your car and call the phone number for the appropriate location to notify us of your arrival.
- Please complete paperwork ahead of time. If you have not completed it ahead of time, you will be required to arrive 15 minutes early and will need to fill it out in your car.
- Your provider will take you to the appropriate room where you will be for the majority of your appointment
- Our staff will wear gloves and masks whenever appropriate, as much as possible.
AFTER THE APPOINTMENT:
Our staff will sterilize all surfaces. We do this for your safety and for everyone else.
We understand that individuals with hearing loss rely heavily on facial cues. It is recommended all patients wear masks to appointments in the event the provider needs to remove theirs. We are hopeful that this will be temporary, but ask that you offer patience and grace as we all adjust to this new way of service.